Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cute Apron Tutorial

I will have to add a picture of the apron I just finished. But here is a cute apron I made for my niece for Christmas. Check out the simple directions at Skip to my Lou.

Another wonderful tutorial I used a month or so ago was to make a tie for my boys. It is simple, you cut, iron, and hand stitch. You can finish a tie while watching TV. You can find the tutorial at Purl Bee.

After completing the tie I undertook the task of making 2 toddler ties for my sister-in-law Tiara's wedding. I took apart a Men's Tie and was able to make 2 toddler ties. I think I could even make one bitty baby tie with the left over. Anyway, I took apart one of Davis' ties to use as a pattern. It was really easy. I may make a pattern. . . What do you think?


I know it would probably be a better advertisement if they were wearing them with collared shirts. Trust me they are cute.

1 comment:

Sew Many Mamas said...

They are cute! And, it's pretty adorable that they are wearing them without shirts... only toddlers could get away with that!